Beyond pre-filling and preselecting booking engine options, web developers have even more advanced ways to customize the booking engine for their guests.
Alternative Syntax Code
This alternative syntax is a valuable tool for web developers who want to build their own code around the Sirvoy booking engine.
To access the alternative syntax:
- Go to Settings -> Booking Engine -> How to Install.
- Click “Advanced.”
- Check “Having problems? Use alternative syntax.”
- Copy the alternative syntax in “Copy this code.”
Examples of Advanced Usage
The possibilities are endless, but two real-life examples from hoteliers include:
- Custom search bars that link to one or many different Sirvoy booking engines.
- Custom interfaces for managing many properties from one website that lets guests select the property and other details first. Only then does it retrieve the search results from the Sirvoy booking engine. This solution can link to various Sirvoy booking engines from the same account or engines from different accounts.