Drag n’ Drop in the Calendar:
- Go to the Calendar page to get an overview of how to arrange your room bookings most effectively.
- Click on the “booking bar” you want to change and wait.
- The “booking bar” will become movable and the available rooms will be highlighted.
- Grab the “booking bar” that you want to move and drag it to another available room.
- Confirm the room swap when prompted.
Note: even if all rooms are occupied drag n’ drop is still possible. No internal “Swap Room” is needed. Be aware that creating a “dummy room” will affect the statistics so we do not advise using this as a solution.
Swapping rooms from the booking details page:
- Go to the booking details page.
- Click on the “move” icon for the room you want to change.
- Pick a new room from the drop-down.
Note: When changing a room in a booking that came from a channel, the new room has to be within the same room type as the original one. If you want to change the room to another room type, please change the booking on the channel’s side. Otherwise it may lead to overbookings.